How They Show Their Feelings

Friday, May 23, 2008


As a dog lover, I always observe my pet. I can see how he reacts when I'm around. Everytime he sees me coming he'll start barking and jump with overjoy. If only he can speak, he might be saying, "Hello Mommy, good to see you. Hug me please." Yes, I know that sounds crazy, but when you really try to figure it out, why is he being like that?

What I always do when I am free is that I bring him inside my room. I let him play all over my bed. And when I lay down, he will come into me and lick or kiss me all over. And when I start to play a drama, like covering my face, he'll bark so loud and will start to murmur. I love it when I have him and when I whisper to his ears and he'll turn back just like saying "Hey, you wanna kiss huh?" and then he'll kiss me.

There are times, when he feels down. Just like when I go into him, but just tale me for granted. When I see him being like that, i wonder and feel sorry. I guess, because he thinks I never love him anymore. So what I always do is to cuddle him up and kiss him all over. And the last thing I is that, he's there smiling all over and kisses me back!

It's so overwhelming when you know that there's someone who takes your stress away. Like my dog, who always give a huge smile on me.

No comments: