When Dog Gets Spoiled

Monday, July 28, 2008
Do you have a dog who, in any moment demands and like to do the things that he really wants?

As for me, I already have. Well, a dog like mine never listens to me most of the time. Sometimes, I'm so afraid that he'll bite me if I will never give the love and care that would satisfy him. Ok, like for instance, he strongly hates my other dog. So, everytime he sees him, he will bark to death and if given a chance he will surely fight for him. Not to mention that he's way smaller than the other. He's a spitz while the other one is obviously bigger that him.

So, what I always do is to let the other one go away, lead him to the other way and poor him, he'll walk alone.

My dog will never stop playing as long as he wants to. Everytime he's inside my room, he'll play all over and even bit every little thing that he sees. Not only that, when he thinks that he's so happy playing, he will never let you hold him. and will just give you a loud.. GGGRRRRRRR!

But, even if he's like that, he's always assure that he is beloved by me. He's the only baby that I have even if he's like that. :)

No comments: